All search results
Lead Process Integration Engineer
- You will be working in imec’s CMOST/PI group, to coordinate the Front End of Line (FEOL) development effort for the 7nm node and below.
- You will be responsible for coordination of the FEOL activity and also for the implementation of new ideas/concepts/flow on wafers in imec’s advanced 300mm fabrication facility.
- You will have to discuss process splits with the characterization and/or process step development engineers, to implement the splits into the process flow and take care of the follow-up of the processing in the imec pilot line.
- You will have to understand the interactions between the FEOL modules as well as the implications of the characterization and electrical data and guide the development work with these interactions in mind.
- Good communication and interaction with the other groups within the CMOST department, as well as with other departments and Fab Operations, is a major requirement for this job. You will also take a major role in planning and will be required to communicate status and issues to your peers as well as the leadership team at imec.
- You have obtained at least a Master degree in Applied or Material Sciences, preferably combined with 5 to 7 years relevant industrial experience.
- You are a communicative team player, but still you are able to work independently.
- Prior experience in coordinating effort across large teams is a definite plus.
- You like looking at data, drawing conclusions and propose relevant follow up actions.
- You like taking initiative, you are persuasive and assertive, while keeping a constructive attitude.
- You have strong organizational skills and show the flexibility to change between different projects according to changing priorities.
- Given the international character of imec, a fluent knowledge of English is necessary.
We offer you a challenging position in an advanced high-tech environment, in an international and multicultural team. This is your opportunity to contribute to technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society.
We offer you an attractive salary added with competitive extra-legal benefits such as an interesting life insurance, hospitalization insurance, long term disability insurance and a pension plan. Imec takes on the full cost of these insurances. On top of that you receive meal vouchers for each working day. Imec offers various training possibilities and social services such as a company restaurant, ironing service, the possibility of day care nearby, holiday daycare and discounts in different sport clubs and shops. To decrease our ecological footprint 100% of the transport by train is reimbursed by imec.
- Opportunities in the Advanced Patterning Center at imec
- Metrology Engineer
- Resist Process Development Engineer
- 2 Equipment Engineers
- Team Leader Computational Lithography
- Senior Researcher RET/OPC
- Area Engineering Coordinator
- Principal Engineer in Advanced Crystalline Silicon PV Modules
- Postdoctoral Researcher Biosignal and Image Processing
- Senior Etch Process Engineer
- R&D Engineer Logic Device Design
- Researcher Thin Film Deposition STT-MRAM
- Engineer Mask Design and Layout
- Process Engineer for Advanced Crystalline Silicon Solar Cells
- Process Integration Engineer BEOL
- Senior Microfluidics Engineer Life Science Technologies
- Bio-Instrumentation Engineer Life Science Technologies
- Postdoctoral Researcher Design of Integrated 5G Wireless Systems
- Photonics Device & Integration Engineer
- R&D Project Leader