All search results
Process Integration Engineer
Imec CMORE Technologies department offers companies to develop and fabricate customized specialty microsystems that cannot be produced in standard CMOS technology. The basis of our CMORE fab is an advanced 0.13µm CMOS platform that runs a 24/7 operation. To do this, we have added platforms for processing of various CMOS imagers – hyperspectral, backside illuminated, embedded CCD-, MEMS and NEMS, photonics, and microfluidics chips. We are able to tune our technology to the demands of the customer and develop the technology flow for both prototypes and low-volume production.
A Process Integration Engineer develops and implements silicon process technology for the manufacture of integrated silicon devices. The successful candidate will be responsible for device architecture, process flow implementation, process module development, electrical characterization, technology qualification for new silicon technologies, developments and transfers of existing silicon technologies to a mass manufacturing foundry partner.
Your primary tasks, duties and responsibilities will include:
- Create technology process flows with process specifications.
- Process module development and characterization.
- Design statistical experiments and analyze results to optimize device architecture and/or process modules.
- Coordinate process unit and process module development.
- Drive process and device optimization.
- Facilitate process improvements and/or fixes for problems.
- Improve process quality and yield of technologies released for low volume manufacturing.
- You have a Master’s or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering or a related technical field.
- As a Master you have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. As a PhD you have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- You have a relevant experience of 3 – 5 years as a semiconductor process engineer. Experience in a volume manufacturing environment and in process integration is preferred.
- You have experience in wafer fabrication.
- You understand the basics of semiconductor device physics, for example: CMOS, DMOS and Bipolar devices.
- Good understanding of or experience in non-CMOS technologies like photonics, MEMS and CMOS image sensors is a definite advantage.
- You are experienced with measurement and evaluation of electrical test structures and correlation to process parameters.
- You are able to utilize DOE and statistical analysis. Knowledge of “JMP” is an asset.
- You show good communication and reporting skills as you will be required to interface with internal and external customers.
- You are able to take initiative and work independently, while being part of a team.
- You show proven problem solving skills.
- Since you will be working in a highly international environment and will be maintaining a good contact with colleagues and co-workers from all over the world, fluency in English is essential.
We offer you a challenging position in an advanced high-tech environment, in an international and multicultural team. This is your opportunity to contribute to technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society.
We offer you an attractive salary with competitive extra-legal benefits such as an interesting life insurance, hospitalization insurance, long term disability insurance and a pension plan. Imec takes on the full cost of these insurances. On top of that you receive meal vouchers for each working day. Imec offers various training possibilities and social services such as a company restaurant, ironing service, the possibility of day care nearby, holiday daycare and discounts in different sport clubs and shops. To decrease our ecological footprint 100% of the transport by train is reimbursed by imec.
- Senior Project Manager Life Science Technologies
- Equipment Engineer
- Circuit Designer Oxide Electronics
- R&D Engineer Litho Process Development
- 3D Metrology and Defectivity Engineer
- Device and Electrical Characterization Engineer
- System Engineer Life Science Technologies
- Lens Free Imaging Researcher
- Photonic Design Engineer
- Senior Manager Computational Lithography
- Engineering Programs Manager
- Materials Characterization Engineer TEM
- Researcher Low-Power Digital Design
- Analog IC Design for Wearables
- Area Engineering Coordinator
- Analog and RF IC Designer
- Principal Analog and RF IC designer
- Ingenieur in Mask Design en Layout
- Microfluidics Engineer Life Science Technologies
- Postdoctoral Researcher Perovskite Photovoltaic Devices
- Analog Integrated Circuit Designer Biomedical Applications
- Biomedical Engineer Wearable Systems
- Postdoctoral Researcher Design of Integrated 5G Wireless Systems
- Senior Digital VLSI Designer Biomedical SoCs
- Biomedical Application Engineer
- Senior Digital IC Designer Radio SoC
- Senior System Architect Sensors
- Researcher STT-MRAM Devices
- Etch Process Development Engineer
- Senior Analog Circuit Designer (CMOS design)
- Senior Analog Circuit Designer
- Team Lead & Process Integration Engineer
- Senior Researcher RET/OPC
- R&D Project Leader