All search results
Process Integration Engineer
Imec CMORE Technologies department offers companies to develop and fabricate customized specialty microsystems that cannot be produced in standard CMOS technology. We have added platforms for processing of various CMOS imagers – hyperspectral, backside illuminated, embedded CCD-, MEMS and NEMS, photonics, and microfluidics chips. We are able to tune our technology to the demands of the customer and develop technology flows for both prototypes and low-volume production.
- You will work in imec’s CMORET/Process Integration group, to coordinate advanced imagers process development at imec and external foundries.
- You will play a main role in creating technology process flows with process specifications.
- You will have to understand the interactions between process modules and electrical/optical characterization to guide the development work with these interactions in mind.
- You will conceive and prepare plans for process development.
- You will be responsible for the coordination of process unit and process module development. You will have to provide results in a timely manner.
- You will drive defect reduction and identify process margins to increase yield of technologies to be released for low volume manufacturing.
- Good communication and interaction with other departments at imec as well as external foundries is a major requirement for this job. You will be interacting on a daily basis with technology, design and test characterization teams
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Materials Engineering or related technical field.
- Solid understanding of semiconductor device physics including CMOS and Bipolar devices.
- 5 years of experience in semiconductor process integration, industrial experience is preferred.
- A working knowledge of equipment and process interactions is critical.
- Experience with 130nm, 90nm or 65nm is desired.
- Experience with evaluation and design of electrical test structures is preferred.
- You have knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: CMOS Image Sensors (CIS), CMOS Logic.
- Knowledge of Process Integration and/or Process Engineering.
- Ability to utilize DOE and statistical analysis is required.
- Knowledge of device and process simulations, TCAD desired.
- Effective team player.
- Proven problem solving ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
We offer you a challenging position in an advanced high-tech environment, in an international team. This is your opportunity to contribute to technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society. We offer you an attractive salary added with competitive extra-legal benefits such as an interesting life insurance, hospitalization insurance and long-term disability insurance. Imec takes on the full cost of these insurances.
Furthermore, imec offers various training possibilities and services, such as a company restaurant, ironing service, the possibility of day care nearby and holiday daycare.
- Equipment Engineers
- Service Engineers
- Researcher in PV Module Materials and Reliability
- Project Engineer for ASIC Assembly and Test
- Project Integration Engineer
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Analog Integrated Circuit Design for Non-Contact Bio-Potential Vital Signs Recording
- Senior Analog Circuit Designer
- Senior Image Sensor Analog Design Engineer
- Senior Analog and Mixed-Signal Chip Architect
- Principal or Senior RF and Analog Scientist
- Ingenieur gasdetectie
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Neuroelectronics Research Flanders
- Senior Data Scientist (imec The Netherlands)
- Researcher PV Module Performance and Simulation
- Director Materials and Component Analysis
- Engineer Mask Design and Layout
- Ingenieur elektriciteit
- Projectingenieur installaties
- FAB Process Engineering Director
- Postdoctoral Researcher in P-Type Metaloxide Semiconductor Thin Film Transistor
- Process Assistant Metrology
- Operations Planner & Analist
- Process Integration Engineer FEOL
- Postdoctoral Researcher Radar and Imaging Sensor Fusion
- Specialist chemie
- Senior Electronic System Engineer
- Memory Test Development Engineer
- Memory Process Integration Engineer
- Postdoc Integration of III-V laser devices with silicon photonics circuits for TERABOARD
- Business Development Manager for the business segment Enabling Development Services - imec Taiwan
- Program Manager Intuitive IoT (imec the Netherlands)
- Postdoc Spin Logic and Interconnect
- R&D Engineer Photoresist
- FAB Engineer Dry Etch
- Digital ASIC Designer
- Imaging System Analysis Engineer
- Hyperspectral Imaging Systems and Applications Engineer
- System Engineer Life Science Technologies
- R&D Project Manager
- Analog and RF IC Designer (principal / senior)
- Principal Scientist Lithography Equipment and Patterning Process Control
- R&D Project Leader