All search results
Process Integration Engineer
- You will be working in imec’s CMOST/PI group, to support the development gate stack module for the 7nm node and below.
- You will be responsible for the realization and characterization of new ideas/concepts on wafers in imec’s advanced 300mm fabrication facility.
- You will have to discuss the process splits with the characterization and/or process step development engineers, to implement the splits into the process flow and take care of the follow-up of the processing in the imec pilot line. As an Integration Engineer you also have to take care of the interpretation of electrical and reliability characterization results.
- Good communication and interaction with the other groups within the CMOST department, as well as with other departments and Fab Operations, is a major requirement for this job. You will be supported in your task by a Process Assistant.
- You have obtained at least a Master degree in Applied or Material Sciences, preferably combined with 3 to 5 years relevant industrial experience.
- Familiarity with HiK metal gate integration and with replacement metal gate in particular is a strong plus.
- You are a communicative team player, but still you are able to work independently.
- You like taking initiative, you are persuasive and assertive, while keeping a constructive attitude.
- You have strong organizational skills and show the flexibility to change between different projects according to changing priorities.
- Given the international character of imec, a fluent knowledge of English is necessary.
We offer you a challenging position in an advanced high-tech environment, in an international and multicultural team. This is your opportunity to contribute to technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society.
We offer you an attractive salary added with competitive extra-legal benefits such as an interesting life insurance, hospitalization insurance, long term disability insurance and a pension plan. Imec takes on the full cost of these insurances. On top of that you receive meal vouchers for each working day. Imec offers various training possibilities and social services such as a company restaurant, ironing service, the possibility of day care nearby, holiday daycare and discounts in different sport clubs and shops. To decrease our ecological footprint 100% of the transport by train is reimbursed by imec.
- Team Leader ASIC Services
- Lead Process Integration Engineer
- Researcher Deposition STT-MRAM
- Photonics Device & Integration Engineer
- Bio-Instrumentation Engineer Life Science Technologies
- Equipment Engineers
- Process Engineer Lithography
- Material Engineer Chip Manufacturing
- Postdoctoral Researcher focusing on Atomic Layer Deposition of Magnetic Tunnel Junctions
- Research Engineer in MWT Solar Cells Technology
- Principal Engineer in Advanced Crystalline Silicon PV Modules
- Senior Researcher RET/OPC
- Engineer for Chip Design Support
- Postdoctoral Researcher Spintronics with Novel 2D Materials
- Postdoctoral Researcher Spin Wave Devices
- Researcher in Diagnostic Assay Development
- Facilities Engineer (Hookup)
- Analog Integrated Circuit Designer Biomedical Applications
- Senior Development Engineer Wireless Systems
- Analog Circuit Designer Imagers
- Postdoctoral Researcher SoC-level benchmarking of different standard cell templates targeting N7 CMOS technology nodes
- Analog Circuit Designer
- Researcher Litho Process Development
- R&D Project Leader