All search results
Process Integration Engineer Microfluidics Applications
Imec CMORE Technologies department offers companies to develop and fabricate customized specialty microsystems that cannot be produced in standard CMOS technology. The basis of our CMORE fab is an advanced 0.13µm CMOS platform that runs a 24/7 operation. To do this, we have added platforms for processing of various CMOS imagers – hyperspectral, backside illuminated, embedded CCD-, MEMS and NEMS, photonics, and microfluidics chips. We are able to tune our technology to the demands of the customer and develop the technology flow for both prototypes and low-volume production.
You will be working in imec’s CMORET group as process integration engineer; and you will develop and implement silicon process technology for the manufacture of integrated silicon devices in the field of microfluidics for life sciences applications. You will be responsible for component topology – in collaboration with the design team-, process flow implementation, process module development and electrical characterization. Technology qualification, developments and transfers of existing silicon technologies to a mass manufacturing foundry partner will also require your involvement. You will be supported in your task by a Process Assistant.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Realize and characterize new process ideas/concepts on wafers in imec’s 200mm and 300mm fabrication facilities.
- Create technology process flows with process specifications.
- Coordinate process unit and process module development.
- Design statistical experiments and analyse results to optimize device architecture and/or process modules.
- Drive process and device optimization.
- Facilitate process improvements and/or fixes for problems.
- Improve process quality and yield of technologies released for low volume manufacturing.
- Take care of the interpretation of electrical/optical characterization and reliability data.
- Work according to agreed customer timelines and report on progress internally and to customers.
- Manage time effectively according to aggressive project schedules.
- Communicate and interact effectively with the other groups within imec, eg. application departments and fab operations, is a major requirement for this job.
- You have a Master’s or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering or a related technical field. A PhD is not required but preferred.
- As a master you have a minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant experience. As a PhD no working experience is required.
- Experience in semiconductor process technology and wafer fabrication is an asset .
- You have a good understanding of/ experience in non- CSMOS technologies, eg. Photonics, MEMS, Sensors and especially in Microfluidics for Life Science applications.
- You are familiar with microfluidics products and existing device solutions.
- You are experienced with the measurement and evaluation of electrical test structures and correlation to process parameters.
- Knowledge of semiconductor and/or microfluidics packaging is an asset.
- You are able to utilize DOE and statistical analysis.
- You show excellent communication and reporting skills as you will be required to interface with internal and external customers.
- You are able to take initiative and work independently, while being part of a team.
- You show proven problem solving skills and have a pro- active attitude.
- You show perseverance and assertive communication skills, while keeping a constructive attitude.
- You have good organizational skills and show flexibility to change between different projects and tasks according to changing priorities.
- Since you will be working in a highly international environment and will be maintaining a good contact with colleagues and co-workers from all over the world, fluency in English is essential.
We offer you a challenging position in an advanced high-tech environment, in an international and multicultural team. This is your opportunity to contribute to technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society.
We offer you an attractive salary with competitive extra-legal benefits such as an interesting life insurance, hospitalization insurance, long term disability insurance and a pension plan. Imec takes on the full cost of these insurances. On top of that you receive meal vouchers for each working day. Imec offers various training possibilities and social services such as a company restaurant, ironing service, the possibility of day care nearby, holiday daycare and discounts in different sport clubs and shops. To decrease our ecological footprint 100% of the transport by train is reimbursed by imec.
- Postdoctoral Researcher Atomprobe Metrology for Magnetic Materials and Devices
- Image Sensor Hardware Engineer
- Equipment Engineer (hands-on & all-round)
- Equipment Engineer - focus op elektromechanica
- Area Engineering Coordinator
- Equipment Engineer
- Senior Biomedical Application Engineer
- Senior Digital IC Designer System-on-Chip
- Senior Digital Designer Biomedical
- Lens Free Imaging Researcher
- R&D Engineer Litho Process Development
- System Designer Sensors
- 3D Metrology and Defectivity Engineer
- Senior System Architect Sensors
- Senior Researcher Low-Power Digital Design
- Researcher Low-Power Digital Design
- R&D Engineer Lithography Imaging and Modeling
- R&D Engineer Photoresist
- Photonics Integration Engineer
- Process Integration Engineer High End Imager Applications
- R&D Engineer Lithography Process
- R&D Engineer Lithography Track Equipment
- Etch Process Development Engineer
- Senior Project Manager Life Science Technologies
- Circuit Designer Oxide Electronics
- Device and Electrical Characterization Engineer
- System Engineer Life Science Technologies
- Photonic Design Engineer
- Senior Manager Computational Lithography
- Analog IC Design for Wearables
- Analog and RF IC Designer
- Principal Analog and RF IC designer
- Microfluidics Engineer Life Science Technologies
- Postdoctoral Researcher Perovskite Photovoltaic Devices
- Analog Integrated Circuit Designer Biomedical Applications
- Postdoctoral Researcher Design of Integrated 5G Wireless Systems
- Researcher STT-MRAM Devices
- Senior Analog Circuit Designer (CMOS design)
- Senior Analog Circuit Designer
- Team Lead & Process Integration Engineer
- Senior Researcher RET/OPC
- R&D Project Leader